- 18 inputs / 31 outputs
- Designed for professional use
- PLC can be programmed using the Arduino IDE platform
- Programmed through the USB ports
The M-DUINO PLC 57R I\Os Rele \ Analog \ Digital Industrial Arduino Module is the first equipment based on the Arduino technology designed for a professional use. This PLC has 49I/Os1. It also contains several communication systems1 which provide more flexibility and control. The M-DUINO family offers the possibility to expand up to 127 modules through I2C, which means that you can have until 7100 Inputs / Outputs in Master-Slave connections, additionally to sensors, etc…
This PLC can be programmed using the Arduino IDE platform. See the Documentation menu below to download the software for free.
Instantantaneous connection and coding.
The PLC M-DUINO is programmed through the USB ports. This offers and immediate access to program, mantain and control. Also you can continuously monitor the status for all the variables, inputs, outputs, etc. It is compatible with the Arbosx and the Touchberry Pi with instantaneous connection.
- Arduino MEGA
- 12x) 10bit –‐ Analog (0–‐10Vdc) / Digital (24Vdc) Inputs, configurable by software
- (6x) Interrupt Input (24Vdc). “Can work like Digital Input (24Vdc)”
- (23x) Relay outputs (220Vac –‐ 8A)
- (8x) Analog (0–‐10Vdc, 8bit ) / Digital (24Vdc) Output
- (1x) thernet Port
- (1x) USB port
- (3x) Serial ports. Using RX,TX pins
- (1x) I2C Bus.using SDA, SCL pins of Arduino. (Allows you to connect several modules:I/Os, PLC Ardbox, sensors, …You need to connect an additional 10k pull up resistance)
- (1x) RS485 port
- (1x) SPI external port (Using MOSI,MISO, SS pins of Arduino)
- 100 x 75 x 115mm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.