Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ATOM HUB SwitchD 2-Relay Kit
- Provides short circuit protection
- Features 2-way relay
- Compatible ATOM Matrix/ATOM Lite
- Built-in AC-DC circuit
- Remote control via Bluetooth, WiFi, and RS485
The M5Stack ATOM HUB SwitchD 2-Relay Kit is a dual relay expansion kit. The D in the name stands for "Direct" since the power supply is directly connected to the relays.
The AC power supply flows to the NO (Normally Open) contacts of the two relays and can be controlled via the M5Atom. When in use, the user only needs to connect the electrical load to the relay, and there is no need to connect the power line separately.
A built-in SP485EE level conversion chip provides an RS485 communication interface to support multi-device communication. It also integrates a 9-24 V step-down 5 V circuit to adapt to the power demand in industrial scenarios and expand power supply capabilities.
- 1 x ATOM SWITCH D
- 1 x ATOM Lite
- 4 x Magnet
- 1 x Double-side Tape
- 1 x DIN Rail
- 1 x 3.96*4P Plug
- 3 x 3.96*3P Plug
- 1 x M4 Hex Key
- 1 x M2 Hex Key
- 2 x M4*10mm Hexagon countersunk screw
- 1 x M2*20mm Hexagon socket cup head machine screw
- 72 x 40 x 30 mm (L x W x H)
- Relay: AC 250V/10A (Instantaneous current 16A), DC 5V/1A
- Switch power supply (AC-DC): AC 250V-DC 5V
- RS485 supply voltage: 9 - 24 V
- Interface: 1x HY2.0 (PORT A), 1x HT3.96R 4P (RS485), 2x HT3.96R 3P (Relay), 1x HT3.96R 3P (AC/DC IN)
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)
- Weight: 134 g