- M5Stack ATOM Lite ESP32 Development Kit
- Suitable for embedded smart home devices
- Integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Provides more GPIOs for user customization
- Features RGB and Infra-red LEDs
The M5Stack ATOM Lite ESP32 Development Kit is a very compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series. It provides more GPIOs for user customization which is very suitable for embedded smart home devices and in making smart toys. The main control adopts the ESP32-PICO chip which comes integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies.
Atom Lite board provides an Infra-Red LED, an RGB LED, buttons, and a YH2.0 interface. In addition, it can connect to external sensors and actuators through 6 GPIOs. The on-board Type-C USB interface enables rapid program upload and execution.
- 1 x M5Stack ATOM Lite ESP32 Development Kit
- 24 x 24 x 10 mm
- ESP32: 240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 4MB
- Power Input: 5V at 500mA
- Port: TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- PIN Port: G19, G21，G22，G23，G25, G33
- RGB LED: WS2812B x 1
- IR: Infrared transmission
- Button: Custom button x 1
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )
- Weight: 12 g
- Case Material: Plastic ( PC )
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.