- M5Stack ATOM Matrix ESP32 Development Kit w/ MPU6886
- Features a 5x5 RGB LED matrix panel
- Built-in Infra-red LED and Programmable button
- Comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies
- Provides onboard USB interface (Type-C)
- Program Platform: Arduino UIFlow
The M5Stack ATOM Matrix ESP32 Development Kit w/ MPU6886 is the most compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series. It provides more GPIO pins and is very suitable for handy and miniature embedded device development.
The main control adopts the ESP32-PICO-D4 chip, which comes integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies and has 4 MB of integrated SPI flash memory.
The Atom board provides an Infra-Red LED along with the 5 x 5 RGB LED matrix on the panel, a built-in IMU sensor (MPU6886), and a YH2.0 interface. A general-purpose programmable button is provided below the RGB Led matrix to enable users to add input support to their various projects.
NOTE: The brightness of the RGB LED has been limited to 20. Pls, DO NOT set it higher to avoid damaging the LED and acrylic screen.
- 1 x AM5Stack ATOM Matrix ESP32 Development Kit w/ MPU6886
- 24 x 24 x 14 mm
- ESP32: 240 MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520 KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 4 MB
- Power Input: 5 V at 500 mA
- Port: TypeC x 1, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- PIN Port: G19, G21，G22，G23，G25, G33
- RGB LED: WS2812B x 25
- MEMS: MPU6886
- IR: Infrared transmission
- Button: Custom button x 1
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F ( 0 to 40 °C )
- Weight: 14 g
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.