Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CO2 Unit w/ Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD40) by M5Stack
- Offers a photoacoustic Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Unit
- Built-in Sensirion SCD40 sensor
- Features two Brick holes
- Interface: HY2.0-4P
- Communication: I2C (Add: 0x62)
The M5Stack CO2 Unit w/ Temperature & Humidity Sensor (SCD40) is a photoacoustic Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Unit that will tell you the CO2 PPM (parts-per-million) composition of ambient air.
With a built-in Sensirion SCD40 sensor, power by Buck converter circuitry, and I2C communication. It has a range of 400~2000 ppm with an accuracy of ± (50 ppm + 5% of reading). What's more, it supports temperature and humidity measurement too. Perfect for environmental sensing, scientific experiments, air quality and ventilation studies, and more.
- Environmental sensing
- Air quality
- Ventilation studies
- 1x M5Stack UNIT-CO2
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable (20 cm)
- 48 x 24 x 16 mm (L x W x H)
- Cable length: 20 cm
- CO2 Measurement range: 400 ~ 2000 ppm
- CO2 Sampling accuracy: ± (50 ppm + 5% of reading)
- Temperature range: -10 °C - 60 °C
- Humidity range: 0 - 95 % RH
- Communication protocol: I2C: 0x62
- Housing material: Plastic (PC)
- Weight: 7.54 g