Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ENV III Unit w/ Temperature Humidity Air Pressure Sensor (SHT30+QMP6988)
- Features two LEGO compatible holes
- Simple and easy to use
- Provides high accuracy
- Communication interface: I2C
- Support platform: UIFlow, Arduino
The M5Stack ENV III Unit w/ Temperature Humidity Air Pressure Sensor (SHT30+QMP6988) is an environmental sensor that integrates SHT30 and QMP6988 internally to detect temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure data.
SHT30 is a high-precision and low-power digital temperature and humidity sensor and supports the I2C interface. QMP6988 is an absolute air pressure sensor specially designed for mobile applications, with high accuracy and stability, suitable for environmental data collection and detection types of projects.
- 1x ENV-III Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
- 24.2 x 32.2 x 8.1 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum temperature measurement range: -40 ~ 120 °C
- Highest measurement accuracy: 0 ~ 60 °C /±0.2 °C
- Humidity measurement range/error: 10 ~ 90 %RH / ±2 %
- Maximum measured value of air pressure/resolution/error: 300 ~ 1100 hPa / 0.06 Pa / ±3.9 Pa
- Communication protocol: I2C: SHT30(0x44), QMP6988 (0x70)
- Working temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C )
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)
- Weight: 5 g