Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ESP32 Core Ink Development Kit
- Features a 200x200 1.54-Inch E-Ink display
- Provides standard wireless functions - WiFi and Bluetooth
- Features 180 degrees viewing angle
- Built-in Magnet
- Low power consumption
The M5Stack ESP32 Core Ink Development Kit (1.54-In E-Ink Display) is a brand new E-ink display in the M5Stack cores range. Controlled by the ESP32-PICO-D4.
This new device includes a 200x200 1.54" Black and White E-Ink Display. Compared to a regular LCD，E-ink displays are easier on the eyes, which makes them a great choice for reading or viewing for longer periods.
Other benefits are the low power consumption and the ability to retain the image even if the power to the display is terminated For control the CoreInk integrates a multi-function button, A physical button, integrated status LED, and buzzer.
- IoT Terminal
- Industrial Control Panel
- Electronic Tag
- 1 x CoreInk
- 1 x Type-C USB (20 cm)
- 56 x 40 x 16 mm
- ESP32-PICO-D4: 240 MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520 KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth
- Flash: 4 MB Flash
- Input Voltage: 5 V at 500 mA
- Ports: TypeC*1, HY2.0-4P*1 , M-BUS Female Connector，Pin Array/ Hat Expansion
- Screen: GDEW0154M09 | SPI Port | 200*200 at 1.54" | Dpi: 184 | 1-bit Black & White (Grayscale: 2) | Viewing Area: 27.6 x 27.6 mm | Dot pitch: 0.138 x 0.138 mm | Refresh Time(s) 0.82 /Partial refresh(s) 0.24
- Physical Buttons: Programmable x1, Reset x1, Power x1
- LED: Green LED x1
- RTC: BM8563
- Buzzer: Passive Buzzer x1
- Wifi: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- PINS: G25, G26, G36, G23, G34, G18, G21, G22, G14, G13
- Battery: 390 mAh at 3.7 V
- Working Temp: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)
- Weight: 32 g