Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack H-bridge Unit (STM32F030)
- Employs STM32F030+RZ7899 scheme for motor drive function
- Features I2C communication for PWM control speed
- Provides over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection
- Accommodates 6-12V and 5V switching circuits for various motors
- Ideal for robots, motor drives, industrial automation, and smart homes
The M5Stack H-bridge Unit (STM32F030) is a DC motor drive module that employs the STM32F030+RZ7899 scheme to execute the motor drive function. It utilizes I2C communication with the M5 host to achieve PWM control speed, as well as forward, backward, and braking functions.
This module is equipped with reliable over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection functions to ensure the safe operation of the motor. It also features 6-12V and 5V switching circuits within the circuitry to accommodate the input power requirements of various motors.
The H-bridge Unit (STM32F030) is extensively used in a range of applications including robots, motor drives, industrial automation, and smart homes.
The module has over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection functions to ensure the safe operation of the motor.
- 1x H-bridge Unit
- 1x VH3.96-4P
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20cm)
- 1x M2 Hex Wrench
- MCU: STM32F030F4P6
- DC bidirectional motor driver chip: RZ7899
- External access DC voltage: Maximum 12 V
- I2C mailing address: Default 0x20 (can be modified by toggling the encoding switch)
- Maximum allowable current: 3 A
- Operating temperature: 0-40 °C
- Weight: 8.9 g