- M5Stack Hall Effect Unit (A3144E)
- Offers Unipolar Hall switch sensor
- Comes with a 20 cm GROVE cable
- Integrated with three A3144E Hall sensor switches
- Features status indicator, and low-level output
- Fast response and high sensitivity
The M5Stack Hall Effect Unit (A3144E) is integrated with three A3144E Hall sensor switches which are processed by 74HC series gate integrated circuits. The low-level signal can be generated when the magnet S pole is close to the top of the sensor or the N pole is close to the back, and the internal LED indicator will light up.
It is widely used in applications such as door sensor alarms, proximity sensors, rotation speed measurement, and so on. The front side is the North pole, and the low level is output when the south pole signal of the magnetic field is sensed.
- 1x Hall effect Unit
- 1x GROVE Cable (20 cm)
- 1x Magnet
- 24 x 32 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Status indication: RED LED
- Output Level: Active Low
- Weight: 4 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.