- M5Stack Laser.Tx Laser Emitter Unit
- Can be paired with M5Stack Laser.Rx Laser Receiver Unit (Not included)
- Offers two Lego-compatible holes
- Features adjustable focal length
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- Work voltage: 5 V
The M5Stack Laser.Tx Laser Emitter Unit features a Laser emitter with adjustable focal length. Laser communications devices are wireless connections through the atmosphere. They work similarly to fiber-optic links, except the beam is transmitted through free space. While the transmitter and receiver must require line-of-sight conditions, they have the benefit of eliminating the need for broadcast rights and buried cables.
Laser communications systems can be easily deployed since they are inexpensive, small, low power, and do not require any radio interference studies. Two parallel beams are needed, one for transmission and one for reception. Therefore you need a LASER.RX in parallel (not included).