Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack M5GO IoT Starter Kit
- Offers 320 x 240 LCD Screen
- Specifically designed for STEAM education
- Built-in Speaker and Buttons
- Provides TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- Development Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
The M5Stack M5GO IoT Starter Kit is a multi-Unit feast with 6 M5units inside (ENV II, IR, RGB, PIR, ANGLE, HUB). Just like other M5Stack development kits, M5GO is powered by ESP32.
Every M5stack development kit can be programmed through Arduino IDE, WebIDE UIFlow, Micropython, and Blockly, simplifying the development process for those requiring a joint hardware and software solution.
This M5GO kit is specifically designed for STEAM education. The pack includes 1 M5GO controller + 6 M5units + plenty of accessories. Having all those goods, together with the Blockly program platform, allows the school students to explore the engineering world, making their own IoT product, and implement brilliant ideas into real life.
- 54 x 54 x 21 mm
- ESP32: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- Power Input: 5 V at 500 mA
- Port: TypeC x 1, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- IPS Screen: 2 inch, 320x240 Colorful TFT LCD, ILI9342C, max brightness 853nit
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- MEMS: BMM150 + MPU6886
- MIC: Analog mic
- Battery: 500 mAh at 3.7 V
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F ( 0 to 40 °C )
- Weight: 14 g
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)