Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Mini GPS/BDS Unit (AT6558)
- Offers two Lego-compatible holes
- Receive satellite signals on 56 channels GNSS signal
- Provides quick and accurate positioning
- Widely used in-vehicle monitoring, bus reporting, and more
- Supports many types of satellite navigation systems
The M5Stack Mini GPS/BDS Unit (AT6558) is the M5Unit version of a GPS, integrates a Zhongke BDS navigation chip AT6558, and an amplification chip MAX2659 used for amplifying antenna signals. AT6558 is a high-performance chip, supports many types of satellite navigation systems, is able to receive satellite signals on 56 channels GNSS signal from 6 satellite navigation systems, joint location, navigation, timing, and more.
The module is able to obtain accurate global location information, quick and accurate positioning for anywhere in the city, in the canyon, under the overhead, and inside the car. The module can be widely used in vehicle monitoring, bus reporting, car navigation, onboard navigation, notebook navigation, and other products.
- 1 x GPS Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 48 x 24 x 8 mm
- Weight: 13 g
- Positioning accuracy: 2.5m
- Channel: 56
- Positioning update frequency: 1-10Hz
- Maximum height: 1800m
- Maximum speed: 515m/s
- Maximum acceleration: <= 4g
- Sensitivity: Tracking: -162dBm | Capture: -148dBm | Cold start: -146dBm
- Start Time: Cold start: 35 seconds | Warm start: 32 seconds | Hot start: 1 second
- Operating temperature: -40°C - 85°C