Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack PDM MEMS Microphone Unit (SPM1423)
- Offers high signal to noise ratio
- Features anti-radio frequency interference
- Low Power Consumption
- Lets you PDM encoding output (CLK/DAT)
- LEGO Compatible
The M5Stack PDM MEMS Microphone Unit (SPM1423) is a digital MEMS silicon-based microphone based on PDM (Pulse Density Modulation) signal.
It automatically switches the microphone state according to the clock frequency (power down/activate/sleep) and can be widely used for audio data collection on wearable devices and smart digital devices.
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Loudness meter
- 1 x PDM mini Unit
- 1 x HY2.0 4P Cable (5 cm)
- 24 x 24 x 13 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz Nom.: -22 dBFS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz, A-weighted Nom.: 61.4 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 100 dB SPL at 1 kHz Nom.:1%
- Working voltage range: 1.6 to 3.6 V
- Working Current: 600 µA
- Weight: 4 g
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)