Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack PIR Motion Sensor (AS312)
- Offers Two Lego installation holes
- GROVE interface support UIFlow and Arduino
- Communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE B
- Detects the infrared radiation emitted
- Note: This Unit has 2s delay time
The M5Stack PIR Motion Sensor (AS312) is a human body infrared unit. It belongs to the "passive pyroelectric infrared detector".
It detects the infrared radiation emitted and reflected by the human body or object. When infrared is detected, the output level is high and it takes a while. Delay (high during the period and allow repeated triggers) until the trigger signal disappears (restores low).
- 1 x M5Stack PIR Motion Sensor (AS312)
- 1 x GROVE Cable
- 32 x 24 x 12 mm
- Detects the distance: 500 cm
- latency time: 2 s
- Sensing range: < 100°
- Quiescent current: < 60uA
- Operating temperature: -20 - 80 °C
- GROVE interface support: UIFlow and Arduino
- Lego installation holes: 2
- Weight: 5 g