Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack PSRAM Camera Module w/ ESP32 WROVER (OV2640)
- Offers a development board for image recognition
- Features an ESP32 (4M Flash + 520K RAM) chip
- Supports image transmission via Wi-Fi
- Image Sensor: OV2640 2MP
- FOV: 65°
The M5Stack PSRAM Camera Module w/ ESP32 WROVER (OV2640) is a development board for image recognition. It features an ESP32 (4M Flash + 520K RAM) chip and 2-Megapixel camera(OV2640). M5Camera offers plenty of storage, with an extra 4 Mbyte PSRAM. It also supports image transmission via Wi-Fi and debugging through USB Type-C port.
The hardware comes preloaded software, programmed by ESP-IDF. It is an application to run a Wi-Fi camera. The output image's size 600*800 since it's a 2-MP camera, you sure can optimize the software to output the maximum size of photos.
- 1 x M5Camera
- 4 x LEGO block
- 1 x Type-C USB (20cm)
- 40 x 48 x 11 mm
- Flash: 4M
- RAM: 4MB
- Image Sensor: OV2640
- Maximum resolution: 200w pixel
- Output format: YUV(422/420)/YCbCr422,RGB565/555,8-bit compressed data,8-/10-bit Raw RGB data
- Maximum image transmission rate: UXGA/SXGA: 15fps | SVGA: 30fps | CIF: 60fps
- FOV: 65°
- CCD Size: 1/4 inch
- Weight: 17 g