- M5Stack RF Unit 433 MHz Transmitter (SYN115)
- Offers a radio frequency (RF) transmitter
- Working frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Data transmission rate: 10 kbps
- Output power: 10 dBm
- Antenna type: PCB antenna
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
The M5Stack RF Unit 433 MHz Transmitter (SYN115) is a radio frequency (RF) transmitter, using SYN115 radio frequency transmitter IC, working frequency is 433.92 MHz (using ASK modulation) commonly used by wireless controllers, built-in PCB antenna, stable signal transmission distance up to 10m. The output power reaches 10 dBm.
Applications: Building Automation, Security alarm, Home and industrial automation, Remote control, and Wireless data transmission and other system fields