Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Stepmotor Driver Module v1.1 (HR8825)
- Incorporates STM32+HR8825 stepper motor drive scheme
- Provides four sets of input signal terminals
- Features integrated PWR485 communication interface
- Supports UIFlow graphical programming for precise control
- Ideal for stepper motor motion control applications
The M5Stack Stepmotor Driver Module v1.1 (HR8825) is a sophisticated stepper motor driver that is compatible with the M5 main control. It employs an STM32+HR8825 stepper motor drive scheme, offering a three-way bipolar stepper motor control interface. When the driver is stacked with the M5 main controller, the ESP32 internal signal of the main control directly links to the driver chip, enabling independent control or multi-axis motor linkage.
The module incorporates an STM32F030F4P6 chip for IO expansion and provides four sets of input signal terminals and one set of driver chip enable control. Through I2C communication, it can control and monitor the reset and status of the driver chip. This feature can be utilized for an external limit switch and motor brake function.
The module also includes three pads to control the subdivision mode of three sets of stepper motors, facilitating the subdivision adjustment of stepper motors. It features an integrated PWR485 communication interface (RS485 + 9-24V power input) and DC-JACK, which can be used for communication and power supply, offering greater flexibility in power supply mode.
The Stepmotor Driver Module v1.1 (HR8825) supports UIFlow graphical programming, allowing for easy configuration of signal output and more precise control of the stepper motor. This module is ideal for various stepper motor motion control applications, including printers and robotic arms.
- 1x Step Motor Driver v1.1
- 4x 2.54-2P Terminal
- 3x 2.54-4P Terminal
- 1x 3.96-4P Terminal
- 54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2 mm (L x W x H)
- STM32F030F4P6: ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0 CPU
- Triaxial HR8825 stepper motor driver
- Suitable for bipolar stepper motors
- PWR485 communication interface (RS485 + 9-24V power input)
- DC-JACK terminal input (9-24V)
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- Weight: 40 g
- IO expansion chip: STM32F030F4P6
- Stepper motor drive chip: HR8825
- Support for segmentation mode: FULL, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- Maximum drive current for a single channel: 1.5 A
- Input signal terminal specifications: 2.54-2P
- Motor terminal specifications: 2.54-4P
- RS485 terminal block specifications: 3.96-4P
- Operating temperature: 0-40 °C