Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Voltmeter Unit (ADS1115)
- Offers two Lego compatible holes
- Features overcurrent protection
- Built-in DC-DC isolated power supply
- Lets you 16-bit ADC conversion
- Monitor the voltage in real-time
The M5Stack Voltmeter Unit (ADS1115) is a voltage meter that can monitor the voltage in real-time. The 16-bit ADC (analog-to-digital) converter ADS1115 is used internally to communicate through I2C (0X49).
There is a built-in DC-DC isolated power supply, and the I2C interface is also electrically isolated through the low-power isolator CA-IS3020S.
- 1 x Voltmeter Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 65 x 24 x 8 mm
- Withstand voltage: 5000 V
- Accuracy: up to ±1999
- Measuring range: ±36 V
- Lego Compatible holes: 2
- Protocol: I2C
- LED power indicator: Yes
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Weight: 9 g