Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stamp CAT-M Sim7080G Module
- Compact design for versatile IoT applications
- Dual-mode Cat-M and NB-IoT support
- Multiple communication protocols compatibility
- High-temperature resistant enclosure
- Global network coverage with various bands
The M5Stamp CAT-M Module (SIM7080G) is a compact global version of the CatM and NB-IoT dual-mode wireless communication module based on the SIM7080G solution. This module utilizes serial communication, is controlled via AT commands, and supports multiple communication protocols. It is specifically designed for applications requiring low latency and low throughput data communication in various radio propagation conditions.
Ideal for remote control, remote monitoring, and remote medical IoT applications, this module boasts several notable features. These include a SIM7080G/UART interface, AT command support, compatibility with both Cat-M and NB-IoT and global support for most Cat-M and NB-IoT bands networks. Additionally, the module offers uplink and downlink speeds for Cat-M and NB-IoT, as well as support for protocols such as TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT communication protocols.
The M5Stamp CAT-M Sim7080G Module also features an onboard IPEX external antenna interface, MicroSIM card specification, and multiple soldering options. Encased in a high-temperature-resistant plastic enclosure, the module is certified and offers a development platform for Arduino. With its versatile capabilities and robust design, this module is an excellent choice for a wide range of IoT applications.
- 1x M5STAMP Cat-M
- 1x Antenna 2dBi at 800-1900MHz SMA glue stick 4G antenna (with Frequency Sticker)
- 1x Antenna SMA to IPEX conversion cable AH-15CM-IPEX 10CM
- 1x HEX Key 1.5mm
- 30.1 x 20.1 x 5.5 mm
- Module type: SIM7080G
- Support CAT-M band: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B66/B85
- Support CAT-NB band: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B66/B71/B85
- Cat-M upstream and downstream speed: Uplink: 1119 Kbps, Downlink: 589 Kbps
- NB-IoT upstream and downstream speed: Uplink: 150 Kbps, Downlink: 136 Kbps
- RF Power Class: Class 5 (Typ. 21 dbm)
- SIM Card Slot Specifications: MicroSIM
- Standby Operating Current: DC5V/46mA
- Network current: DC5 V / 71 mA
- Communication Interface: UART: baud 115200 8N1