Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5StickC 8-Channel Servo Driver HAT
- Offers an 8-channel servo driver module
- Comes with a rechargeable 16340 lithium battery
- Provides reverse battery protection
- Works with the M5StickC/C Plus series
- Communication Interface: I2C
The M5StickC 8-Channel Servo Driver HAT is an 8-channel servo driver module that works with the M5StickC/C Plus series. Adopt STM32F030F4 as the main controller to drive servos with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal. I2C communication.
The embedded power management circuit to control servo ON/OFF with programming. With the rechargeable 16340 lithium battery (with the capacity of 700 mAh), it can support a Maximum 1.3 A load. Applied for robotic and DIY projects.
- 1x 8 Servos HAT v1.1
- 1x 16340 battery (700 mAh)
- 52 x 38 x 19 mm (L x W x H)
- Lithium Battery: 16340
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh
- Servo drive channel: 8-channel
- Maximum drive load capacity: 8-channel maximum load capacity: DC 4.2 V at 1.3 A
- Driver no-load standby current: DC 4.2 V at 2.2 uA
- Fixing hole: M3
- Communication Protocol: I2C:0x36
- Weight: 28.3 g