Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maduino Zero A9G IoT Microcontroller
- Solution based on the 32-bit Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and GPRS/GSM GPS module A9G
- Integrates a microcontroller ATSAMD21G18, GRRS/GSM GPS module A9G
- Is based on Arduino
The Maduino Zero A9G IoT Microcontroller is an IOT (Internet of things) Solution based on the 32-bit Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and GPRS/GSM GPS module A9G.
It integrates a micro Controller ATSAMD21G18, GRRS/GSM GPS module A9G, which is the upgrade version of Maduino GPRS A7, power management and storage, to make the A9G ready for a real project for IOT projects such as smart-home, outdoor monitoring, etc.
The Marduino Zero A9G based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the non-programmers.
- 1 x Maduino Zero A9G IoT Microcontroller
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4 - 4.2 V
- ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Micro SIM connector
- Integrated Power Control System
- Support AT Command
- Quad-band: 850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900 Mz
- Support GPS
- Support GPRS data traffic, the maximum data rate, download 85.6 Kbps, upload 42.8 Kbps
- Support SMS text messaging
- Support USB power charge
- Support Micro SD Card
- Interface: I2C / SPI / UART / 18*GPIO
- Arduino compatible
- Working Temperature: -40 – 85 ℃
- Default baud rate: 115,200