Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maduino Zero SIM808 IoT GPS Tracker V3.5
- Features the newest version GPS tracker
- Is based on IoT (Internet of things) Solution
- Can be programmed with Arduino IDE
- Offers an integrated power control system
The Maduino Zero SIM808 IoT GPS Tracker V3.5 is the newest version of the Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker. Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker is an IoT (Internet of things) Solution based on the 32-bit Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and GPRS/GSM GPS/Bluetooth module SIM808.
It integrates a micro Controller ATSAMD21G18, SIM808, power management and storage, to make the SIM808 GPS Tracker ready for a real project for IoT projects such as smart-home, outdoor monitoring and shared bicycle.
The Maduino Zero SIM808 GPS Tracker based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the none-programmers. Power Circuit updated GPS Tracker can be powered now either by standard 3.7 V Lipo battery, or DC jack, 5~12 V (current need to 2 A at least) and Bluetooth 3.0+EDR connection added.
- 40 x 55 mm
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4 - 4.2 V
- DC jack Input: 5~12 V, 2 A at least
- Microcontroller: ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Clock Speed: 48 MHz
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900Mz
- Send and receive GPRS data(TCP/IP, HTTP): 22
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Tracking channels: 22
- Acquisition channels: 66
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix：Cold starts-32s (typ.), Hot starts-1s (typ.), Warm starts-5s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx. 2.5 meters
- Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/18*GPIO
- Compatible: Arduino
- Working Temperature: -40 – 85 ℃