- Pack of 5 magnetic discs for 20D Metal Gearmotors (extended motor shaft versions only)
- Consists of ten evenly spaced magnetic poles
- Thickness: 2 mm / Diameter: 9.7 mm
- Requires appropriate Hall Effect sensors (not included)
The Magnetic Encoder Disc for 20D Metal Gearmotor OD 9.7mm, ID 2.0mm, 20CPR (5pk) can be used with 20D mm metal gearmotors (extended motor shaft versions only). Appropriate Hall Effect sensors are required to complete the system. The discs are 2 mm thick with a 9.7 mm diameter, and the hole through the center enables them to securely press-fit onto 2mm-diameter motor shafts.
The magnetic encoder disc consists of ten evenly spaced magnetic poles (five north-south pairs), which allows for an encoder system that offers 20 counts per revolution.
- 1 x Magnetic Encoder Disc for 20D Metal Gearmotor OD 9.7mm, ID 2.0mm, 20CPR (5pk)
- 9.7 mm x 2 mm
- Weight: 0.5 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.