- Includes two dual-channel Hall effect sensor boards
- Senses the rotation of the magnetic disc
- Provides a resolution of 20 counts per revolution of the motor shaft
- Operate from 2.7 V to 18 V
Add quadrature encoders to your 20D mm metal gearmotors (extended back shaft version required) with the Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for 20D mm MetalGearmotors (12 CPR, 2.7-18V) that uses a magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors to provide 20 counts per revolution of the motor shaft. The sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V and provide digital outputs that can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit.
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.