Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
- Uses embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration
- Doesn't need user intervention
- Offers I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data
- Is compatible with Makeblock beams
- Offers easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
The MakeBlock Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is a motion processing module. It can use to measure the angular rate and the acceleration information of your robot or other devices. The sensor offers I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
- 1 x MakeBlock Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
- 24 x 48 x 32 mm (L x W H)
- Rated Voltage: 5 V