Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Marvelmind Starter Set NIA-SmallDrone (915/868 MHz, US/EU)
- Designed for precise (±2 cm) indoor tracking
- Based on stationary ultrasonic beacons
- Tuned for small and light drones
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The Marvelmind Starter Set NIA-SmallDrone (915/868 MHz, US/EU) is a version of Starter Set NIA-01 tuned for small and light drones.
The set is suitable for different use cases, but, most of all, it is designed for precise (±2 cm) indoor tracking of small and light drones (under 100 g) in an area of up to 400-500 m2. Of course, it would work with heavier drones as well.
Marvelmind Indoor Navigation System is an off-the-shelf indoor navigation system designed to provide precise (±2 cm) location data to autonomous robots, vehicles (AGV), drones, and forklifts.
The navigation system is based on stationary ultrasonic beacons that are united by a radio interface in a license-free band (915 MHz). The location of the mobile beacon is calculated based on the propagation delay of an ultrasonic signal (Time-Of-Flight or TOF) to a set of stationary ultrasonic beacons using trilateration.
Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
- 4x Super-Beacons 915 / 868 MHz as stationary beacons
- 1x Beacon Mini-TX 915 / 868 MHz as mobile beacon
- 1x Modem v5.1 915 / 868 MHz