Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maxbotix MB 1260 XL-MaxSonar-EZL0
- Features a High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Offers a Reading Rate of 10 Hz
The Maxbotix MB 1260 XL-MaxSonar-EZL0 High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder features a centimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 25 to 1068 cm, a 10 Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1260 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1260 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1260 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- 1x Maxbotix MB 1260 XL-MaxSonar-EZL0 High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Firmware version: 2.1
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10 Hz reading rate
- 42 kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3 - 5.5 V
- Low 3.4 mA average current requirement
- Small, light-weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0 to +65 °C (32 to +149 °F)
- Real-time auto sensitivity adjustments (voltage and acoustic or electrical noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets