Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maxbotix MB1634 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T
- High Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Offers a small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Provides real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
The Maxbotix MB1634 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T High Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder is a sensor with a narrow beam and good side object rejection. The HRLV-ShortRangeEZ3T has a slightly wider beam width than the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T which makes it a good choice for when the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T does not have enough sensitivity for the application.
Features of the MB1634, HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T, include millimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, range information from 2 cm to 5 m, a 10 Hz read rate, and various output options pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL.
- 1x Maxbotix MB1634 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T High Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Minimum Reported Distance: 2 cm / 0.8 inches
- Maximum range: 5000 mm / 195 inches
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Reading Rate: 10 Hz
- Internal temperature compensation
- Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects: 42 kHz
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, TTL, and Pulse Width
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 V
- Average Current Requirement: 3.1 mA (Low)
- Operational Temperature: -0°C to +65 °C (+32 °F to +149 °F)