Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Operates from 3.0 - 5.5V
- Small, light weight module
- RoHS Compliant
The Maxbotix XL-MaxSonar-WRLA1 Weather Resistant Ultrasonic Range Finder is the longest range (10m) outdoor sensor. The weather resistant XL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Operating Temperature from -40ºC to +70ºC (-40ºF to +160ºF)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4'' National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Longest range outdoor, weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Analog envelope output for easy troubleshooting and signal processing
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (450 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone