Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Mayku FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
- Has a working area of 150 x 150 mm and a max. draw depth of 130 mm
- Offers incredible details and powerful suction
- Its sheets can pick up texture as fine as human hair
The Mayku FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine makes molds in seconds, speeding up your product development cycle. Bringing your next idea to life has never been easier. 3D print, sculpt or find your shape and place it on the FormBox bed. The FormBox forms a sheet of material around your shape - creating a mold in seconds.
Fill your mold with dozens of materials from chocolate to resin, plaster and even concrete. Take it out and bring your first collection of products to life! You can even use the FormBox to create custom packaging for your creation.
The Mayku FormBox has a working area of 150 x 150 mm with a maximum draw depth of 130 mm. Giving you plenty of room to turn that idea into reality. When softened, FormBox sheets can pick up texture as fine as human hair. Making sure you get precision molds every time.
The FormBox uses a high airflow steel mesh and any home vacuum cleaner to create industrial grade suction - pulling your sheet into all those tight crevices and deep details. Take your making to the next level. Experiment with your designs using everything from chocolate to Jesmonite. Concrete to jello.
Take your pick. From Etsy businesses to architectural models the imaginations of our customers never cease to amaze us. Take a look below to explore how creators all over the world are using the FormBox to bring their ideas to life.
- 110 V and 240 V
- Temp range of the built-in heater is 160 - 340 °C
- The metal can get quite hot, so to keep you safe, we’ve lined the front and back top edges next to the heater with two silicone strips.
- We've also added supportive guide rails on each side of the ceramic heater for safety in transit.
- Handles: A tray click and handle design, with cast aluminum hinges, in one single mechanism. Using the FormBox is as easy as possible.
- Bed: A super fine mesh to increase airflow to the 3D shape, placed on the bed with a soft silicone edge.
- Adapter: A universal adaptor that enables the Mayku FormBox to work with any vacuum cleaner.
- Trays: ABEC 5 bearings for smooth operation. Silicone seals to create a perfect seal. Pressed steel for extra strength.
The Mayku FormBox works best with thermoplastic sheets of 0.25 - 1.5 mm in thickness. Here are the technical terms:
- PETg (Commonly found in: Food safe molds)
- HIPS (Commonly found in: Disposable cups)
- ABS (The stuff lego is made from)
- Polystyrene (Commonly found in: Product packaging)
- Polyproperlene (Great for use as a mould for resin casting)
- Polycarbonate (Commonly found in: Drinks bottles)
- Polyethylene (Commonly found in: Sheet and foamed sheet)
- Acrylic PMMA (Commonly found in: Light up signs)
- Concrete, Silicone, Chocolate, Jello, Resin, Ice, Foam, Jesmonite, Plaster.