Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MB7386 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRLT High-Performance Ultrasonic Precision Rangefinder
- Offers a cost-effective solution for applications
- Provides high accuracy & high-resolution ultrasonic proximity detection
- Low-cost ultrasonic rangefinder
- Free run operation with superior noise rejection
- Rated: IP67
The MB7386 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRLT High-Performance Ultrasonic Precision Rangefinder is a cost-effective solution for applications requiring precision range-finding, low-voltage operation, space-saving, low-cost, and IP67 rating for weather resistance.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WR sensor line provides high accuracy and high resolution ultrasonic proximity detection and ranging in air. This sensor line features 1-mm resolution, target size, and operating-voltage compensation for improved accuracy, superior rejection of outside noise sources, internal speed-of-sound temperature compensation, and optional external speed-of-sound temperature compensation.
Features of the weather-resistant MB7386, HRXL-MaxSonar-WRLT, include millimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, and range information from 500 mm to 9999 mm for the nearest detectable target, a 6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL serial.
The MB7386 from the HRXL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings. The HRXL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
- 1x MB7386 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRLT High Performance Ultrasonic Precision Rangefinder
- Horn length: 65 mm / 2.58 inch
- Horn Diameter: 43.8 / 1.72 inch
- Detection Range: 10 meters
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Distance sensor: 50 cm to 10 meters
- Excellent 2 Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Operating temperature range: -40 - +65 °C
- Operating voltage: 2.7 - 5.5 V
- Nominal current: the draw of 2.3 mA (peak ~49 mA) at 3.3 V, and 3.1 mA (peak ~98 mA) at 5 V
- Pulse width resolution: 1uS / mm
- Analog Voltage resolution (10 mm): 1.5- and 10-meter sensors
- IP67: Rated
- Serial Interface: RS232