Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Operating voltage: 5V to 28V
- Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- Easy to control two brushed DC motors with your Arduino
- Motor channels: 2
The Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduinois easy to control two brushed DC motors with your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board. Its dual MC33926 motor drivers operate from 5 to 28 V and can deliver a continuous 3 A per motor. These great drivers also offer current-sense feedback and accept ultrasonic PWM frequencies for quieter operation. The Arduino pin mappings can all be customized if the defaults are not convenient, and the motor driver control lines are broken out along the left side of the shield for general purpose use without an Arduino.
- Motor driver: MC33926
- Continuous output current per channel: 3A
- Current sense: 0.525 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V