Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MG400 Accessory - Electric Gripper (Servo Type)
- Designed for advanced application
- Offers a smooth rectangular structure
- Equipped with a pair of parallel fingertips
- Runs symmetrically during the movement
- Gripping force (per jaw): 0.8 - 2 N
The MG400 Accessory - Electric Gripper (Servo Type) is designed for advanced application. It is equipped with a pair of parallel fingertips, which runs symmetrically during the movement. The main structure of the gripper is a smooth rectangular structure.
Controllable force/position/speed: The gripper can program and adjust the grip position, grip force, and speed.
Multiple communication modes: The gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other communication protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be transferred through a protocol converter.
Gripping Detection: The combination of force control and position control is adopted in the gripping process.
Gripping feedback: The state of the gripper can be read by programming, and can also be judged according to the indicator of the gripper.
Fingertips can be customized: Fingertips can be replaced according to the situation, which is suitable for precision machining, parts assembly, and other fields.
- 1x MG400 Accessory - Electric Gripper (Servo Type)
- 65 x 43 x 18 mm
- Gripping force (per jaw): 0.8 - 2N
- Opening/closing stroke (both sides): 0 - 12 mm
- Opening/Closing time: 0.2s / 0.2s
- Force repeatability: ±0.1 N
- Noise emission: < 40 dB
- Ingress protection rating: IP40
- Nominal voltage: 24V DC ± 10 %
- Nominal current: 0.2 A
- Peak current: 0.5 A
- Position repeatability (both sides): ±0.02 mm
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS485), I/O
- Weight: 0.3 kg