- Three control methods: USB, TTL (5V) serial
- 0.25μs output pulse width resolution
- Pulse rate configurable from 1 to 333 Hz
- Wide pulse range of 64 to 4080 μs
- Individual speed and acceleration control for each channel
- Channels can be optionally configured
The Mini Maestro 12-Channel USB Servo Controller (Assembled) performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control. Whether you want the best servo control available (0.25μs resolution with built-in speed and acceleration control and pulse rates up to 333 Hz) or a general I/O controller (e.g. to interface with a sensor or ESC via your USB port), this compact, versatile device will deliver. This fully-assembled version ships with header pins installed.