- Includes a gyroscope, accelerometer and a compass
- I²C interface accesses nine independent rotation
- Includes a voltage regulator and a level-shifting circuit
- Allow operation from 2.5 to 5.5 V
The MinIMU-9 v5 Gyro, Accelerometer and Compass (LSM6DS33 and LIS3MDL Carrier) is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) that packs an LSM6DS33 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer and an LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer onto a tiny 0.8″ × 0.5″ board. An I²C interface accesses nine independent rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s absolute orientation. The MinIMU-9 v5 board includes a voltage regulator and a level-shifting circuit that allow operation from 2.5 to 5.5 V, and the 0.1″ pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1″ perfboards.
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Axes: pitch (x), roll (y), and yaw (z)
- Supply current: 5 mA
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, or ±2000°/s (gyro)
- ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±16 g (accelerometer)
- ±4, ±8, ±12, or ±16 gauss (magnetometer)2
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.