Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Core Legacy Module to connect LEGO NXT to Android devices
- Supports all NXT LEGO and HiTechnic sensors and Matrix controllers
- Compatible with the HiTechnic Tetrix motor and servo controllers
- Power: 5 VDC 200 mA max / Individual port power: 20 mA max
- Number of ports: 6 / USB compatibility: USB 1.0, USB 2.0
The Modern Robotics Core Legacy LEGO Hub Module provides backward compatibility to enable LEGO NXT devices to connect to an Android device or a PC via a USB connection. The Legacy Module has six ports and virtually any combination of devices can be connected to the module.
The Legacy module firmware supports all NXT LEGO sensors, HiTechnic sensors, Matrix controllers as well as the HiTechnic Tetrix motor and servo controllers. An Android App or PC user program can read and write each device separately and by utilizing the speed of the USB connection, a program can read all 6 ports at once. The Legacy Module is powered from the USB connection.
- 1 x Modern Robotics Core Legacy LEGO Hub Module
- 1 x USB Cable - USB A to mini
- 72 x 73 x 23 millimeters
- Unit weight: 53 grams
- Power: 5 volts DC. 200 mA max
- Individual port power: 20 mA max
- Supported Devices: LEGO NXT sensors, HiTechnic NXT sensors and controllers
- Number of ports: 6
- USB 5v current consumption: 200 mA max
- USB compatibility: USB 1.0, USB 2.0
- Required USB driver: FTDI VCP
- USB connection method: Direct
- USB connector: USB mini, pin 5 (+5v connection).
- Port control modes: Analog and digital, with pin 1 9v option on ports 4 and 5, I2C with maximum 27 byte data buffer per port: Legacy connector, Pin 1 – analog input, pins 2 and 3 – Gnd, pin 4 – 4.3v supply, pin 5 – digital 0 or I2C SCL, pin 5 – digital 1 or I2C SDA.