Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- High resolution pressure sensor with I2C and SPI interface
- Measures the absolute pressure of the fluid around it
- Gel membrane and antimagnetic stainless steel cap
- Resolution: 1 / 0.6 / 0.4 / 0.3 / 0.2 mbar
The MS5803-14BA I2C/SPI Pressure Sensor is a high resolution pressure sensor with both an I2C and SPI interface. This MEMS pressure sensor measures the absolute pressure of the fluid around it which includes air, water, and anything else that acts like a viscous fluid. Depending on how you interpret the data, you can determine altitude, water depth, or any other tasks that require an accurate pressure reading.
Note: Little bit of soldering b/w solder pads will be required to switch between I2C and SPI interfaces.
The MS5803-14BA has the gel membrane and antimagnetic stainless steel cap that protects against 30 bar water pressure. All the pins have been broken out which you need including GND and 3.3V for power, SDA/SDI and SCL/SCLK for an I2C interface and SD0, AD/CS, and PS for a SPI interface.
- Operating voltage: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Peak supply current: 1.4mA
- Operating range: 0 to 14 bar
- Interface: I2C and SPI