Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OAK FFC IMX214 W High-Quality Camera Module
- Versatile with easy connection to OAK-FFC baseboards
- Equipped with a 13MP resolution and a rolling shutter
- Features a fixed focus range from 50 cm to infinity
- Sensitive to infrared light with an IR filter
The OAK FFC IMX214 W High-Quality Camera Module is a versatile device that can be conveniently connected to any of the OAK-FFC 3P, OAK-FFC 4P, and OAK-FFC 6P baseboards via a flexible flat cable. This makes it an ideal choice for swift prototyping. The module is equipped with an IMX214 sensor type and a rolling shutter.
It boasts a resolution of 13MP (4208x3120) and a fixed focus range that extends from 50 cm to infinity. The camera's DFOV / HFOV / VFOV are 117° / 105° / 88° respectively, and it can achieve a maximum frame rate of 60 FPS. The camera module is also sensitive to infrared light and comes with an IR filter. The package includes the OAK-FFC IMX214 W camera module and a 15 cm flexible flat cable.
- 1x OAK-FFC IMX214 W Camera Module
- 1x Flexible Flat Cable, 15 cm
- Cable Length: 15 cm
- Sensor: IMX214
- Type: Rolling Shutter
- DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 117° / 105° / 88°
- Resolution: 13 MP (4208 x 3120)
- Focus: Fixed-Focus: 50 cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 60 FPS
- IR Sensitive: With IR filter