Payments and Security
- Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-5A-35V-TP-H
- Compact and versatile with a single channel and 3-35 V input
- Features adjustable thermal protection to prevent overheating
- Powers any laser diode up to a capacity of 5 W
- Offers multiple control options and current output options
- Boasts high bandwidth, short rise and fall time
The Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-5A-35V-TP-H is a compact and versatile laser diode driver that features a single channel and a 3-35 V input. This device offers a variety of current options and flexible control modes, such as proportional, pulse-width modulation (PWM), or a combination of both.
One of the key features of this laser diode driver is its adjustable thermal protection, which is designed to prevent the laser diode from overheating. This driver is capable of powering any laser diode available in the market up to a capacity of 5 W.
The device boasts a wide input voltage range, multiple control options, an impressive noise figure, high bandwidth, and short rise and fall time. It also offers a variety of current output options. The thermal protection system of the driver, designed to work with an NTC 10kΩ, β=3950 thermistor, safeguards the laser diode from overheating. The operating temperature of the protection can be set within a range of 10 - 50 °C using a trimmer.
- 1x Opt Lasers Laser Diode Driver LPLDD-5A-35V-TP-H
- 50 x 33 x 26.3 cm
- Max Output Current: 5 A
- Max Power Dissipation: 15 W
- Modulation Input Voltage Range: 0 - 5 V
- Modulation Type: Analog / TTL
- Pre-Set Current Setting: 0 A
- Softstart Time: 1 ms
- Temperature Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
- Rise Time: less than 1µs
- Fall Time: less than 1µs
- Noise and Ripple (RMS): 4 mA
- Vcc Logic: 7.5 – 35 V
- Vcc Laser Diode: 3 – 35 V