Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Detects ambient light density
- Works with CdsPhotoresistor
- Interface with microcontrollers and logic circuits
- Analog sensors
- Uses PH 2.0 socket
- Special sensor with Arduino expansion boards
The OSEPP Ambient Light Sensor used to detect ambient light. Can be used to detect light intensity in numerous home automation/industrial applications. Easily connect breakout board to Arduino.
- 3 pin outs: GRD (-) VCC (+) S ( Signal)
- Suitable supply voltage: +3 to 5Vdc
- Analog voltage output: 0 to 5 Vdc