Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Begin building projects with the BASIC Stamp microcontroller
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods
- RoHS Compliant
The Parallax Board of Education (USB) - Full Kit is a concise package of all the hardware you need to begin building projects with the BASIC Stamp microcontroller. Everything you need is included except for a power supply, components and parts to build projects. So if you plan to purchase the Stamps in Class parts and text selections or if you have a workshop full of LEDs, resistors, capacitors, sensors and more then this is the right kit for you.
It is also called the Board of Education Full Kit because the BOE board is the main feature and houses the BASIC Stamp 2 module (also included.) The BOE carrier board is the most popular board since it is capable of being used in a wide variety of applications. It is originally, designed for education but this board is now implemented by the complete spectrum of our customer base. The convenient hook-ups, 3-position power switch, and the overall solid workmanship make it a very reliable platform for any 24-pin BASIC Stamp and Javelin Stamp application.
The Stamps in Class guides requires a BASIC Stamp 2 module with a Board of Education programming board, both of which are included in this BOE Full Kit. As mentioned previously, the BOE was designed in coordination with educational customers to teach microcontroller programming and interfacing. Even if you aren't using educational guides, this kit is still an ideal project board for instructor-authored BASIC Stamp lessons.
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- USB connection for programming and communication during run-time
- P0 - P15 I/O pins
- Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to 5.1 x 3.5 cm (2" x 1 3/8") breadboard area
- Includes set of ten (10) color-coded 22 gauge wires
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods (more breadboard space)
- Traces on top of the board show connections between BS2-IC and breadboard connections
Note: If you are a beginner, we recommend purchasing the BOE Full Kit and the What's a Microcontroller? tutorial and parts kit (#28152) OR purchase the BASIC Stamp Discovery Kit (#27207), which includes everything from these 2 kits minus a power supply.
- Board of education carrier board
- BASIC stamp 2 module
- 10 pluggable jumper wires
- USB cable