Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Learning to program your robot's Arduino Brain
- Make Easy learning of robotics, electronics, and programming
- Mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis
- Assembling the robot
The Parallax Boe-Bot Robotics Kit for Arduino (No Arduino) can Make your Arduino the onboard brain of a mobile robot and learn robotics, electronics, and programming with this versatile kit and its accompanying step-by-step lessons. The Board of Education Shield plugs into your own Arduino (not included) and mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis. RobotC works with this kit. Your own Arduino Uno, Mega, or Duemilanove module and programming cable are required; not included.
With this kit and your own Arduino module, you can follow the Robotics with the Board of Education Shield for Arduino lessons with over 40 hands-on activities.
- Calibrating the robot's continuous rotation servo motors
- Using lights and speakers for status indicators
- Preprogrammed navigation
- Using touch-switches to navigate by contact with objects
- Using phototransistors to navigate by light
- Using non-contact infrared sensors to measure distance and avoid or follow objects
- Board of Education Shield PCB
- High-quality aluminum robot chassis, continuous rotation servos, and wheels
- Boe-Boost Module
- All the electronic components and sensors needed for the Robotics activities
- All the assembly hardware (nuts, screws standoffs)
- Parallax Screwdriver