Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Longer detection range, selectable by onboard jumper
- Wider supply voltage, from 3 to 6 VDC
- Easy interface to any microcontroller
- Small size makes it easy to conceal
The Parallax PIR Motion Sensor is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared (heat) levels emitted by surrounding objects. When motion is detected the PIR Sensor outputs a high signal on its output pin.
- Detect a person up to - 30 ft. away, or up to 15 ft. away in reduced sensitivity mode
- Jumper selects normal operation or reduced sensitivity
- Source current up to 12 mA @ 3 V, 23 mA @ 5 V
- Mounting holes for 2-56 sized screws
- 3-pin SIP header ready for breadboard or through-hole projects
- Size: 1.41 x 1.0 x 0.8 in (35.8 x 25.4 x 20.3 cm)
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 122 ºF (0 to 50 ºC)