Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Phidgets 5V-12V Sensor Adapter
- Connects to an Analog Input or VINT Hub Port
- Operating Temparature: -40 - 85 °C
The Phidgets 5V-12V Sensor Adapter provides an easy solution for using 12 V sensors with Phidgets. Simply hook up the sensor to the terminal blocks, and connect it to an Analog Input or VINT Hub Port. The 1144 is powered by the Phidget it's plugged into, so you don't need a separate power supply for the sensor.
Phidgets mostly run on 5 V, but if you need 12 V to power up your sensor you can use this adapter.
- 1x Phidgets 5V-12V Sensor Adapter
- 1x 60 cm Phidget Cable
- 2x 10 Ω Resistor
- Controlled by: Voltage Input (0-5 V)
- Sensor Output Type: Non-Ratiometric
- Available External Voltage: 12 V DC
- Available External Current: 20 mA
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.8 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.3 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 50 mA
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C