Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Phidgets Light Sensor 1,000 lux
- Measures light intensities of up to 1000 lux
- Connects to an Analog Input or VINT Hub port
The Phidgets Light Sensor 1,000 lux measure ambient light up to 1000 lux (roughly equivalent to the typical lighting in a studio, or the sky on an overcast day) and connects to an Analog Input or VINT Hub port.
Each sensor has been individually calibrated, and a label has been applied to the back of the board with a calibration value which can be used in your calculations to increase measurement accuracy.
- 1x Phidgets Light Sensor 1,000 lux
- 1x 60 cm Phidget Cable
- Sensor Type: Light
- Controlled by: Voltage Input (0-5 V)
- Sensor Output Type: Non-Ratiometric
- Response Time Max: 2 ms
- Peak Sensitivity Wavelength: 625 nm
- Light Level Min: 1 lx
- Light Level Max (5 V): 1 klx
- Light Current Ratio: 1.2
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.4 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 5 mA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C