Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The Solid State Relay is used to switch up to 2.5A @ 40 VDC or 28 VAC
- Can be controlled by the Phidgets Sensor Interface Kit 8/8/8 , PhidgetTextLCD 8/8/8, and greater or any microcontroller with a digital output
- Digital interface
The Phidgets SSR Relay Module allows any Phidgets device or microcontroller with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs.
- SSR Relay board
- Board Dimensions: 1.40 x 1.20 in
- Mounting Holes: 1.10 x 0.90 in
- Output Contact On Resistance: 0.05 ohms
- Maximum DC Switching Voltage: 40 VDC
- Maximum AC Switching Voltage; 28 VAC
- Maximum Switching Current: (AC or DC) 2.5A
- Maximum Continuous Current: (AC or DC) 2.5A
- Maximum Switching Speed: 20 cycles/second