Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pico Breakout Garden Base
- Offers six sturdy edge-connector slots
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Easy solderless
- Lets you connect up to six Pimoroni breakouts
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W (Not Included)
The Pico Breakout Garden Base offers an easy, solderless, swappable way to use breakouts with your Raspberry Pi Pico - add up to six Pimoroni breakouts (4 x I2C and 2 x SPI) to the sturdy slots and get coding and creating.
The six sturdy black slots are edge connectors that connect the breakouts to the pins on your Pico. There are two slots for SPI breakouts and four slots for I2C breakouts. Because I2C is a bus, you can use multiple I2C devices at the same time, provided they don't have the same I2C address.
- 1x Pico Breakout Garden Base
- Sturdy edge-connector slots: 6
- I2C slots (5 pins): 4
- SPI slot (7 pins): 2
- Landing area with female headers
- Broken-out pins
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W (not included)