Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DRV2605L Haptic Breakout Linear Actuator by Pimoroni
- Programmable buzzing patterns for tactile feedback
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino boards
- I2C interface and 3.3V or 5V compatibility
- Reverse polarity protection for safety
The Pimoroni DRV2605L Haptic Breakout Linear Actuator offers programmable buzzing patterns and compatibility with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, ideal for adding tactile feedback to projects.
The kit includes a DRV2605L linear actuator haptic breakout, a 1x5 male header, and a 1x5 female right-angle header.
- 1x Pimoroni DRV2605L Linear Actuator Haptic Breakout
- 1x 5-Pin Male Header
- 1x 5-Pin Female right-angle Header
- 19 x 23.5 x 5.25 mm
- DRV2605L haptic driver chip
- ELV1411A linear resonant actuator
- I2C interface with address 0x5A
- Compatible with 3.3 or 5 V
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi computers and Arduino boards