Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base
- Feature-rich RP2040 chip for powerful performance
- Low-cost solution for Raspberry Pi Pico projects
- Generates solid VGA output without taxing CPU
- Includes SD card slot and digital I2S audio output
- Ideal for experimenting and showcasing capabilities
The Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base for Display features a low-cost, feature-rich RP2040 chip, VGA output, an SD card slot, digital I2S audio output, and more.
Based on the reference design by Raspberry Pi, this board is ideal for experimenting with Raspberry Pi Pico/RP2040 and showcasing the capabilities of the RP2040 microcontroller, such as generating a solid VGA output without taxing the CPU.
Please note that the VGA Demo Base currently works only with the C/C++ Pico SDK, and a Raspberry Pi Pico is not included.
- 1x Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base
- 15-pin VGA (D-sub) connector
- PCM5100A DAC for line-out audio over I2S
- PWM audio output
- SD card slot
- Reset button
- Female headers to install your Raspberry Pi Pico
- Three user-controllable switches
- Rubber feet