Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 32 RPM and 120 mA with no load
- 125 oz-in (9 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall
- Intended for use at 6 V
- Cross section of 10 × 12 mm
The Pololu 1000:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor with Extended Motor Shaft is a miniature high-power brushed DC motor with a 986.41:1 metal gearbox, making it a great choice for applications requiring fine control at very low speeds.
It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
- Size: 10 x 12 x 29.5 mm / 0.39" x 0.47" x 1.16"
- Weight: 10.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Gear ratio: 986.41:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 32 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 70 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 1600 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 125 oz·in / 9 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 6V (HP)